The Cassida C850 is a new Coin Counter/Off-Sorter for 2015. It gives fast acting and reliable work for coin or token processing providing options for counting, off sorting and bagging. With its augmented multispeed mechanized hopper the C850 can hold up to 6500 coins, allowing you to fill and step away from the machine while it counts at a quick 1900 coins per minute.
Heavy Duty, Durable Design
Designed for heavy duty use and simple operation, the C850's counting and sorting features provides 100% extra durable metal construction to give you years of reliable, jam free service.
Off sorting made simple
The Cassida C850 quickly sorts and counts high volumes of mixed coins from its high capacity container. Counted coins will then be administered into the bag, coin wrapper or container of your choice, while other sections are off sorted into a bag or reject tray. It also comes with a memory feature that lets you store counts for every denomination to speed handling.
In the event that you are wrapping coins, Cassida offers optional plastic coin tubes to make the coin wrapping process more simple. No extra attachment is needed.
Customer feedback prompted C850
Cassida listened to your input, so the C850 was designed with features that were being requested to be apart of a heavy duty coin sorter including a 2-speed motorized hopper that prevents jamming and a forward facing coin reject. If you are looking for a machine that can better manage your coin counting and sorting operations, the C850 is a solid choice.
- Counts up to 1,900 coins per minute
- Holds up to 1,600 dimes worth of coins at a time
- Counting, adding and batching operating modes
- Counting features includes simple count, auto stop, memory function (9 separate memories available)
- Batching range includes preset and programmable up to 9,999
- Add includes adding up all counts, auto stop and memory function
- Off Sort is available in all counting modes
- Counts all United States and Canadian coins and tokens
- Weighs approximately 21 pounds
- Dimensions - 10.2" x 13.7" x 13.7" (W x D x H)
- Optional Coin Wrapping tubes can be ordered
- Max Display 9999999
- 1 Year full parts and labor warranty