Royal TS1200MW Touch Screen LCD Cash Register
- 9" Backlit Touch Panel LCD Control Screen with User Prompts for easy to use operations
- Printer. External, single station thermal printer allows both alphabetical and numeric characters to print on receipts and reports. Uses 2 1/4" (57mm) paper. A second optional printer can also be used with the TS4240 for a kitchen or bar.
- Table Tracking. Allows floating guest check and table transfer
- Direct Price Look Up Entry. Up to 240 PLU's on over 5 screens.
- Electronic Journal. 200 Departments, 40 Clerk Identification, 5,000 Price Look Ups
- Age Verification. On screen prompts alerts the clerk to check customer's ID and verify their age for certain products such as tobacco and alcohol
- Multiple Price Levels. for each PLU. Allows discounted prices or different prices during different times, such as Happy Hour, lunch and dinner menus, etc. Also good for clearance items and end of day sales for fresh or baked goods
- Happy Hour Pricing. One of three price levels for each Price Look Ups can be assigned to take effect during specified times, such as 'happy hour' every day for discounted prices to be active.
- Serial Connection. 2 serial ports to connect an optional add on bar code reader and your PC. Registerlink Software includes a filter that downloads your end of the day report totals directly to your Quickbooks accounting programs. Also allows you to program your cash register from your Personal Computer.
- Automatic Tax Computation. Program up to 4 tax rates (Add on, Value Added Tax and Canadian tax)
- Kitchen Printer Optional
- Store Logo can be programmed into the Cash Register